Each chapter should be located at the beginning of the page. In the text, the word “chapter” is not written. Typically, chapters and subheadings are aligned in the middle of the line.
Chapters and subheadings in the project should be written only in capital letters. The essential point is that the subtitle should not be at the end of the page.
Headings and subheadings are numbered in Arabic numerals. Usually, the number of chapters in a project depends on the number of parts in the main section. The subtitle numbering directly depends on the chapter number. If the chapter is numbered 1, then its subheadings will be numbered as 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and so on.
Is it possible to use abbreviations when writing a term paper?
Making coursework involves the use of abbreviations, but in this case, it is necessary to follow the rules. For example, you cannot use mathematical signs to replace words. Learn a complete list of these rules will help you a manual on the design of coursework.
Exact sciences suggest a large number of formulas and calculations. Proper design of a term paper, in which there are formulas, should look like this:
- Formulas can be written by hand, but the ink in pen must be black.
- Each formula must be numbered in Arabic numerals.
- How to arrange coursework, which provides for the use of graphic images?
- Graphic images can be divided into a separate section.
- All graphic images must be made in the same style.
- Each such image should be numbered.
- More detailed information is in the manual, which can be downloaded or taken from the teacher.
The use of tables is also used very often. Each table must be done correctly:
- Headings of the text must be written with a capital letter.
- All tables must be numbered.
- They can be transferred.
- A footnote with a list of sources should be done at the bottom of the page.
- All quotes must be enclosed in brackets.
- Registration of term papers, as well as a sample of the implementation of the tables in the project, can be found in the methodological guide.